RuleML+RR: International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (#RuleMLRR2017)
RuleML+RR 2017 is the leading international joint conference in the field of rule-based reasoning, and focuses on theoretical advances, novel technologies, as well as innovative applications concerning knowledge representation and reasoning with rules. Stemming from the synergy between the well-known premier RuleML and RR events, one of the main goals of this conference is to build bridges between academia and industry.
RuleML+RR 2017 aims to bring together rigorous researchers and inventive practitioners, interested in the foundations and applications of rules and reasoning in academia, industry, engineering, business, finance, healthcare and other application areas. It will provide a forum for stimulating cooperation and cross-fertilization between the many different communities focused on the research, development and applications of rule-based systems.
The RuleML+RR 2017 best papers will be invited for fast-track publication in TPLP (Theory and Practice of Logic Programming).
In addition, RuleML+RR 2017 will host:
- Industry Track
- Doctoral Consortium
- 11th International Rule Challenge
- 13th Reasoning Web Summer School
- Bob Kowalski (Imperial College London): Logic and AI – The Last 50 Years
- Stephen Muggleton (Imperial College London): Meta-Interpretive Learning: Achievements and Challenges ( pdf)
- Jordi Cabot (IN3-UOC, Barcelona): The Secret Life of Rules in Software Engineering (sponsored by EurAI) ( pdf)
- Eric Mazeran (IBM): Machine Learning, Optimization and Rules: Time for Agility and Convergences ( pdf)
- Elena Baralis (Politecnico di Torino): Opening the Black Box: Deriving Rules from Data
.. more to follow!
RuleML+RR 2017 Important Dates
6 March 2017 (extended)
|Author feedback on initial reviews||12 April - 17 April 2017|
|Author notification||24 April 2017|
|Camera ready||8 May 2017|
|Conference||12-15 July 2017|
Co-located & related events
RuleML+RR 2017 will be collocated with the 32nd British International Conference on Databases (BICOD 2017).